Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Am Not Lost!

It has been a hectic week. I had our son and his wife and kids here for almost a week. We played board games, went fishing for a whole day and got crappies, blue gills, perch, northern pike, walleye and bass. What a day--- without a bullhead in the bunch. Then the men hit the cleaning and filleting. My husband makes a batter with flout and cornmeal. And they loved it. I love days on the lake, but it was hot and we went in a little early because of that.

Did not get any knitting in, no pictures up, and no email read. I am in a group called Mystery Stole 3 and it will be great fun. It starts Friday, so if anyone is interested, I think you have a week one to join. The leader is great so far. She has about 3500 participants and the pattern is translated into at least 10 languages. So join the fun.

I better get back to my email reading. It is still at about 800 pieces. Have a wonderful weekend coming up and better than that enjoy your fourth safely with family and/or friends. Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: